1. Write a pseudo code to design a ticket purchasing application where the user chooses between a daily unlimited rides ticket and a daily single rides ticket. Based on a user’s selection he/she is further given the choice of the various sub-categories within the chosen category. The user then enters the ticket quantities for the chosen sub-category. This process of choosing between the two main categories of unlimited and single rides tickets, and entering the number of tickets for the chosen sub-category needs to continue till the user elects to exit the program. For each iteration, a sub-total of the amount payable is displayed. Once the user exits the program, the user should be displayed with the total amount payable for all the tickets. Note The pseudocode written for Task 1 must have line numbers.
2. Write a data dictionary for the corresponding pseudocode written in Task 1.
3. Desk-check the pseudo code using at least two test cases. Provide test data table and the desk-check table.
4. Write a Java program based on the pseudo code you designed. • The program should match the logic specified in the pseudo code and the variable naming convention used in data dictionary. • The code should be easy to read and understand. • The code should be well formatted. • The program should have meaningful variable names CSE1PGX – Assessment 3 3 • The code should be well commented. This should include comments about the program: program name, purpose, author; comments describing each variable and comments on each section of the program.
5. Create test data table to test the Java program. Ensure that program successfully completes all tests.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.