Paper #1: Analysis of a 10-K Relating to Segment and NCI Reporting & Disclosures
1. Locate Procter & Gamble SEC 10-K from the SEC website (www.sec.gov).
2. Explore the concepts of segment and NCI disclosure and reporting using course resources. You must also find and review / read outside literature (to mean more than just the 10-K report) on these subjects and use and reference same in the paper.
3. Prepare a paper on reporting and disclosure issues related to segment and NCI within a 10-K that must include the following: a. A brief introduction / review of your chosen entity. b. What are the requirements / rules for disclosures in the two areas of segments and NCIs to include the history and development of the specific rules, the specific applicable rule #s, key points etc. of segment and NCI reporting and disclosure requirements. c. Summarize what and how your particular company has disclosed relating to these two items (and only these items), and d. Your thoughts on the effectiveness / overall meaningfulness of your company’s disclosures relating to only segments and NCIs and their disclosure rules for these two areas only
4. Your deliverable is to be three pages in length (~1,000 to 1,800 words), single-spaced, double spacing between paragraphs, one inch margins and a font size of 10 – 12 points. Include a cover page and works cited section. In-text citations of all facts must be included and done per APA standards. The paper is to be uploaded through the assignment folder provided for same using only a single Word document with only “YourName.doc(x)” as the file name. There are to be no active hyperlinks anywhere in the submission.
5. Points will be deducted for failing to adhere to these requirements, including the word count and especially the 4 requirements in part 3.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.