TOPIC: Child Abuse: how large is the problem and what are we doing about it?
Below are the requirements for doing this senior paper.
All senior papers will be posted to the server for one year or more and papers will be sent to turnitin.com for a plagiarism check before grading by you. If your paper is 21% or more of a match, then you will be contacted and given the opportunity to revise this. recommends 20% or less.
1. Paper must be between 10-15 pages of text..no the title page, abstract and reference list do not count, nor do pictures, charts, graphs, etc. DOUBLE SPACE THIS PAPER TOO! Oh and only have 1″ margins on each side.
2. You must use five to ten different sources of materials..(there are five required items you must use in this paper..see the syllabus for details.) Don’t send me all internet sources either or you will lose points.
3. must have an introduction, body and conclusion..the introduction and conclusion should be more than five sentences.
4. citations and reference list must be in APA format..not MLA and not Turebien. If it is not in APA, you may be forced to redo this.
5. If you turn your paper in ten days early, I will award 10 points extra credit to your final paper grade; 9 days, 9 points, 8 days, 8 points etc.
6. Use spell check, grammar check and make sure you know where to put proper punctuation in. If you have more than 50 grammar errors, you will have to revise it before I accep it as your final paper.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.