n this final assignment, you will design a total rewards program based on an existing organization that you have studied earlier in the course or, with the instructor’s permission, a different organization.
Before creating the final projected total rewards program, you will have conducted a research project in which you have obtained thorough and detailed information about organizational goals, objectives, and challenges. In addition, you will have obtained information about the current monetary and non-monetary rewards and work environment of the organization and the challenges or changes (such as expansions, downsizing, changes of services or products) the organization anticipates. You will have also designed metrics to evaluate the total rewards program.
In the final paper, you will provide the research findings in a report of at least 10 pages plus a title page, reference page, and appendix documents including implementation timeline and metrics. Provide at least eight sources (in APA format) in a reference list and respective in-text citations. Please be sure to use topic headings and include the following:
1. Provide a Title Page in Academic Format
2. Give the Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Summarize and describe the organization, including its capabilities, key goals, objectives, challenges, values, and core competencies required for success.
4. Show your knowledge of the total rewards model by describing the current total rewards philosophy of the organization and its three categories of offerings.
5. Identify and describe the segmentation of the workforce (drawing up our study of how to differentiate employee groups depending on their drivers, such as flexible schedules, growth potential, desire for demonstrating individual expertise or team success, low obligation and easy income, or high obligation and high income).
6. Describe further the current requisite capabilities of the organization and the competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities) of the employees and, in your opinion, an analysis of whether the current needs will change given the issues faced by the organization.
7. Recommend changes to the total rewards program, along with specific plans, including plans for communicating the changes and metrics that should be used by the organization to evaluate the success of the new program.
8. Present the justification for your recommendations.
9. Assess and discuss the risks of not implementing the program and the opportunities the program will give the organization.
10. Provide your metrics for evaluating the total rewards program and share why you chose the ones you did.
11. Present a general explanation for the timeline for implementation (to be presented in a table or graph format in the timeline portion of the paper.
12. Describe your conclusions and a summary of knowledge gained about total rewards through the activity.
13. Reference Page (with at least 8 scholarly sources)
imeline for Implementation (6%)
To supplement the final paper, you will develop an action plan for implementing the recommendations for the total rewards program. You are encouraged to use a Gantt chart or Pert or similar graphic to display a timeline and the interdependence or sequence of the activities.
A good action plan contains specific and quantifiable steps; the order in which those steps are to be taken; the individuals responsible for each step; the individuals responsible for overall segments as applicable; the required resources for each step; and the funding sources as applicable.
The timeline adds to the presentation/paper and aids in the identification of success measures and issues/problems encountered and overcome.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.