1) Minimum 8 pages
Part 1: Minimum 2 pages
Part 2: Minimum 4 pages
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pharmacology
You must add at least 2 pages to the file “Part 1 Template”. To do this, you must take into account the document “Part 1 Feedback” and meet each of the criteria in red and add them in “Part1 template”
Part 2: Physiology
Topic: Case Study
See Part 2 Case Study
1. What is the transmission and pathophysiology of TB?
2. What are the clinical manifestations?
3. After considering this scenario, what are the primary identified medical concerns for this patient?
4. What are the primary psychosocial concerns?
5. What are the implications of the treatment regimen, as far as likelihood of compliance and outcomes? Search the Internet to research rates of patient compliance in treatment of TB, as well as drug resistant TB.
6. Identify the role of the community clinic in assisting patients, particularly undocumented patients, in covering the cost of TB treatment. What resources exist for TB treatment in community health centers around the United States? Compare the cost for treatment between, subsidized as it would be for a community health center, and unsubsidized.
7. What are the implications of TB for critical care and advanced practice nurses?
Part 3: Primary Care
A 29-year-old single, sexually active woman reporting that she is in a monogamous relationship, has experienced five attacks of acute cystitis in the past year, all characterized by dysuria, increased frequency, and urgency. Each case was diagnosed on the basis of the clinical picture and a laboratory finding of bacteriuria. The urine bacterial counts in these cases ranged from 104 to 106 organisms/ml. Lab tests indicated that the third and fourth infections were caused by Escherichia coli, while the fifth infection was caused by an enterococcus and the second infection was caused by Proteus mirabilis. Each infection responded to short-term treatment with trimethoprim sulfamethoxazole. The recurrences occurred at intervals of 3 weeks to 3 months following completion of antibiotic therapy. For the past two days, the woman has once again been experiencing dysuria, increased frequency, and urgency, so she goes to see her nurse practitioner provider. Her vital signs are T = 37.6°C, P = 100, R = 18, and BP = 110/75 mm Hg. Physical examination reveals a mild tenderness to palpation in the suprapubic area, but no other abnormalities. A bimanual pelvic examination reveals a normal-sized uterus and adnexae with no apparent adnexal tenderness. No vaginal discharge is noted. The cervix appears normal.
1. What is the differential diagnosis for this set of symptoms? What is your preliminary diagnosis?
2. What tests should you order to confirm your preliminary diagnosis?
3. What are the possible causes of recurrent lower UTIs? Which of these is most likely in this case?
4. When would you collaborate with other professionals and refer your patient to a specialist and why?
5. Please support with up-to-date evidence-based standard of care guidelines.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.