Movie: Mambo Girl (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUAXLBm3heY)
After watching the movie, you should write two arguments, and the reading and the movie should use quote
1. Purpose: to cultivate the habits of critical reading by making arguments and providing evidence
2. Content: identify an argument (not merely a topic) from a required reading (with direct quotations and page numbers) and discuss it in relation to the designated film of the day
3. Focus: your ability to articulate someone else’ argument and state your interpretation of a film in relation to that argument; mere factual information or plot summary won’t count as argument
4. Length: 1 double-space page or 350 words for each short paper; the portion in excess of the limit will not be graded for credit
5. Grading: out of 10 points for each commentary, 3 for identification of an argument and logical transition, 3 points for film discussion focused on details, and 4 for writing (grammar, expression, coherence, style)
6. Make sure you have a clear argument or statement: find a focus to organize your writing
7. A general plot or characterization summary earns little credit
8. Analyze film in detail (e.g., mise-en-scene, smiles or other facial expressions, camera angles)
9. Rephrase key words for better connection between the reading and your film analysis (e.g., metaphor, allegory, realism)
10. Always use the readings assigned in the same week as primary films; the same formula for commentaries 2-3
11. You only need to quote from 1 reading in the week, NOT 1 from each reading in the week
12. Your quote must be relevant to the rest of your discussion
13. Avoid a long quote or 2 or more quotes in a commentary
14. Similarly, avoid discussing 2 or more ideas because there is no space to do that adequately
15. Proofread your paper or grade yourself to improve before submitting
16. No need for a separate Works Cited page, but use in-text reference (e.g., Teo, page #)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.