I’m working on a Psychology question and need guidance to help me study.
Select a scholarly peer-reviewed article that has some relevance to food insecurity within the homeless population and complete a three page literature review
Visit the agency link to get familiar with the population, subpopulations and services offered: https://www.beaconhomeless.org/
Decide on two theories you intend to use for each assignment (See theory options below).
Use the textbook link to help familiarize yourself with the theories you select.
Literature Review Theory Options / (Three categories and you only need 2 theories; choose one theory from two different categories).
Category 1: Theories of Empowerment;
Category 2: Feminist Theory;
Category 3: Theories of Assimilation, Acculturation, Bicultural Socialization and Ethnic Minority Identity
Content (Required content outline provided below; Include sub-headers; DO NOT copy numbering or questions below)
Sub-heading 1: Introduction
1. What are you reviewing (topic, theme, issue, problem, etc.) and explain why you chose it for this assignment. **This is not necessarily the title of your chosen article. Here you are briefly discussing the overarching topic, theme, issues, problem, etc. that seems to be somewhat massive in scope (macro level). TOPIC: FOOD INSECURITY WITHIN THE HOMELESS POPULATION
2. Explain why you believe this (topic, theme, issue, problem etc.) falls into social work’s scope? What makes the social work profession and its practitioners best suited to address this (topic, theme, issue, problem etc.) above and beyond other professions? **Think about and integrate the principles and values social work is built upon as you address this section.
3. Succinctly describe the population most impacted and why? How does this population or sub-population fit in with your field placement?
Sub-heading 2: Body
4. Summarize what your chosen article is about and its relevance to the identified population.
5. Identify and provide descriptions of the two theories you selected; discuss each theory’s primary assumptions. Explain how and why you decided on these two theories. **The two theories for each assignment are to be selected from the appropriate sections indicated above in the formatting section.
6 Discuss what each of these theories interpret, predict, clarify, and/or conclude about human behavior in the context of the selected topic, theme, issue, problem, etc. Address what these theories have to say about the resultant human behavior. **This section should be based on information from your text. It is up to you to determine whether your selected theories can interpret, predict, clarify and/or conclude; you don’t have to address all four avenues. Feel free to incorporate additional sources here if they assist in being able to better explain your chosen theories and observable and/or anticipated human behavior, be sure to cite and list them on the reference page.
Sub-heading 3: Conclusion
7. Discuss at minimum one strength and one limitation of EACH of your two selected theories and why these strengths/limitations exist. **This information should specifically be about the theory and the way it is constructed or empirically supported. Identify and discuss to what extent each observed strength and limitation influences each theory’s ability to interpret, predict, clarify, and/or conclude about
Human behavior in this context. **You do not have to address all four areas.
8. For each theory, format your topic, theme, issue, problem, etc., impacted population or individual to the appropriate flowcharts. **Construct this as two visual diagrams as outlined in the text. Use information you have researched to briefly fill in each section of the flowchart. Take the direction in your flowchart you believe most appropriate based on what you know and go as far as you can based on the route you take. Attach them to the back of your paper right before your reference page.
A literature review is an analysis, interpretation, and application of selected content. For this assignment, you must select a scholarly peer reviewed article that closely aligns with either your agency, agency population and/or sub-population, or a related social service issue within your assigned field placement. This assignment will reflect your ability to analyze, critique, and interpret selected theories (utilizing required textbook specific terminology and concepts) as well as apply this knowledge within the context of your field placement.
Agency population: HOUSTON HOMELESS POPULATION /CHRONIC HOMELESSNESS
✓ “HEADER” in the upper right-hand corner:
✓ Double-space, typed in 12-pt Times New Roman font
✓ 1-inch margins all around
✓ Include page numbers in bottom right margin
✓ Include in bold your paper headings: Introduction, Body, and Conclusion.
✓ Three (3) full pages (minimum) to five (5) pages (maximum—do not exceed!)
✓ Proper paragraphs [Note: paragraphs must be at least 3 sentences long in order
to stand alone as a paragraph!], complete sentences, correct spelling, and punctuation and clear expression of ideas are required.
[Note: do NOT include a title of your essay at the top of your paper or a cover page]
First/ Last Name
Literature Review #__ (enter date here)
*You must use 7th edition APA format to cite your sources (no less than your textbook AND chosen article) CORRECTLY within the text of your paragraphs.
*Your References page is the very last page of your literature review, which also must be correctly formatted in 7th edition APA (should have its own page).
[Note: do NOT use computer programs that claim to format your citations/References page for you! These programs do NOT format correctly!]
[Note: you must UTILIZE your 7th edition APA manual! To understand how to format a References section, see your 7th edition APA manual or visit https://owl.purdue.edu to format this page correctly]
Citations & References
Here is access to the book.
Email is [email protected]
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.