1. Analyse the role of Building Information Modelling (BIM)in the construction planning and management processes.
2. Formulate BIM solutions to the design challenges and the BIM’s responses to the needs of emerging offsite construction (modern methods of construction).
3. Justify and defendthe design or managerial choices made within the production process of construction project.
4. Apply disciplinary knowledge and multi-disciplinary skills to overcome complex problems of practice and identify appropriate solutions.
The assessment requiresyou to develop BIM-based solution for a given project, which will be presented and illustrated to you in the early sessions of the module. You need to critically analyse the project and evaluate potential digital solutions for the challenges encountered with the planning and management of the project. To this end, the planning and management requirements need to be clearly identified for the given project; and the relevant BIM-based solutions need to be proposed with sufficient details for implementation to address such requirements.
Each student will individually produce areport to include all of the followings:
1. For the given project, analyse the project and identify the project planning and management requirements throughout the project life cycle.
2. Propose possible BIM-based solutions for at least five major challenges for the identified project planning and management requirements based on the industry best practices and academic literature. The solutions need to be tailored to the given project. The used industry practices and academic literature need to be cited in the report (see section 3.5)
3. Justify why your solutions will address the project planning and management requirements of the given project.
4. Demonstrate practicality of the solutions by explaining how your solutions are implemented to the given project using one of the available BIM software packages.
§ Your submission is expected to be 4,000 equivalent words (excluding the cover page and references section).
§ Figures (diagrams, illustrations, photographs etc.) and tables are welcome but must be fully incorporated into the submission, integrated with the text and fully explained as to why they are exhibited. (250 words are counted for each figure/table used).
§ The work must form a structured and coherent whole. On the cover page, identify the total number of words used (excluding the cover page and references section) and the number of figures/tables used.
§ The markers will stop reading at the point when they judge that the word limit exceeds the recommended word count by more than 10%. The Northumbria University policy on word limitsis available here.
A single digital file must be submitted. The University has published guides to help you submit your work using Turnitin or Blackboard Assignment submission portals. You can find these guides under Assessment Submission, Grades & Feedback from here
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.