The rise of multinational marketing has connected humanity worldwide and fueled the rise of the global integrated enterprise. Though cultural differences remain significant and must be considered in planning marketing strategies, a looming effect of multinational marketing is the diminishing of those cultural differences and the connection of cultures that may not have encountered one another previously. Further, the Internet, social networks, Internet marketing, and digital tracking systems that allow targeted marketing to individuals have changed and continue to change the landscape of markets. In this assignment, you will explore the marketing of a multinational company, discuss how it addresses cultural differences and digital marketing, and suggest what should be its marketing strategy going forward.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· While non-academic sources are acceptable for this assignment, at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source must be included.
Examine the marketing used by Volkswagen or Exxon-Mobil over the last 10 years.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) in which you explore the marketing of Volkswagen or Exxon-Mobil. Discuss how either addresses cultural differences and digital marketing, and suggest what should be its marketing strategy going forward. Include the following in your paper:
1. An introduction that introduces the company you selected and describes its marketing strategy and challenges over the last 10 years.
2. A discussion of how the company adapts its marketing to manage cultural differences.
3. An analysis of its digital marketing strategy and use or avoidance of digital tracking tools.
4. A research- and theory-based marketing forecast for the company. How do you suggest the company should approach marketing moving forward? (Note: Your discussion must include clear language giving your recommendation in the form: “I recommend…”)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.