Background: This course is all about data science and big data analytics that involves data visualization. This
assignment requires the need for an understanding of the dataset that we are using to create the visualizations.
Use the following videos to learn the basic and simple commands to conduct basic data analysis with
➢ Introduction to Data Science with R – Data Analysis Part 1 –
➢ Introduction to Data Science with R – Data Analysis Part 2 –
➢ Introduction to Data Science with R – Data Analysis Part 3 –
1. Use R/RStudio to generate a word document with basic data analysis of the attached dataset:
2. Create a summary of stats for the dataset. (provide a screenshot)
3. Create a correlation of stats for the dataset. (provide a screenshot) (Hint: Transform may be needed)
4. What is the Min, Max, Median, and Mean of the Price? (provide a screenshot)
5. What are the correlation values between Price, Ram, and Ads? (provide a screenshot)
6. Create a subset of the dataset with only Price, CD, and Premium. (provide a screenshot)
7. Create a subset of the dataset with only Price, HD, and Ram where Price is greater than or equal to
$1750. (provide a screenshot)
8. What percentage of Premium computers were sold? (provide a screenshot) (Hint: Categorical
9. How many Premium computers with CDs were sold? (provide a screenshot) (Hint: Contingency table
10. How many Premium computers with CDs priced over $2000 were sold? (provide a screenshot) (Hint:
Conditional table analysis)
• About 6-8 pages. Maximum allowed submission is two.
• Follow standard APA guidelines, including an abstract, conclusion, and a reference page with a
minimum of three references.
• Include a cover page that should contain the following: Title, Student’s name, University’s name,
Course name, Course number, Professor’s name, and Date.
• Clickable auto-generated Table of Content is required
• Figures and Tables used should be labeled according to APA guidelines
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.